Whether you’re searching for a trendy loft in downtown Kansas City or a spacious suburban palace in Overland Park, we can help you make your dream home a reality. Explore the various home loan products we offer:
This type of loan offers the most security and is a good fit for families who plan to stay in the home for a long period. Fixed-rate mortgages are usually 15-, 20- or 30-year term loans. The interest rate and monthly payment is set for the life of the loan.
Adjustable-rate mortgages (ARMs):
- Advantage: Makes budgeting easier because your housing outlays don’t change.
- Disadvantage: Can be more expensive than other loan types, such as an ARM.
Lower interest rates up front can benefit those who plan to move again within five–seven years. After the first five–seven years, the rate is adjusted according to the market index.
- Advantage: Lower rates and payments early on and may qualify you for a more expensive home.
- Disadvantage: When the adjustment period begins, rates and payments can rise significantly.
Whether it’s a starter home or your dream domain, we’ll help you find the loan that works for you — and your budget.
- New home purchase or refinance
- Adjustable-rate or fixed mortgage
- VA and FHA loans
- Borrow up to 100 percent of home’s appraised value for qualified Members
- Terms up to 30 years or set your own