Serving & Supporting our Community
During this time, there is no higher priority than our Members, our Team, and our Community. Check back here often for the latest updates.
Last updated: August 9, 2021
Credit Unions were founded on the principle of People Helping People. Mazuma Credit Union is financially sound and remains strong. We know you want to keep in touch with your money and we are here to serve you.
We are excited to announce that the following branches are open:
- Lee's Summit East
- Lee's Summit West
- Overland Park
The SRPCU location will be open Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 8am-5pm and our Federal Building location will remain closed due to building capacity.
Thank you for your patience, support, and understanding as we have worked very hard to serve you through our drive-thru and by appointment.
We continue to take great measures to ensure the safety of both our Members and Team. As part of these measures, our re-opened lobbies will continue to have additional safety precautions and procedures in place which include:
- Following health and government guidelines for limited occupancy and social distancing
- Social distancing markers/signage inside the branch
- Mask Requirements, in accordance with local government guidelines:
Masks are required even when social distancing at our Lee's Summit East & Lee's Summit West locations, in accordance with Jackson County, MO
The following locations in Kansas City, MO are following local government guidelines and masks are required indoors where six feet of social
distancing cannot be maintained: Crossroads, Midtown, Troost, SRPCU & 601
At all other Mazuma locations, masks are not required for Members and Team Members; however, encouraged if not vaccinated
- Plexiglass on our workstations
- Heightened cleaning schedules
You can schedule an appointment here or call us at (913) 574-5000 and we are happy to help.
In addition, we invite you to visit our locations page
for details on the closest drive-thru or ATM to support account withdrawals and deposits.
What is the best way to access my account?
Mazuma offers many ways for our Members to handle their accounts anytime, anywhere:
My location doesn’t have a drive-thru, are you still open?
- Online Banking: Mazuma's online banking allows you to check your account balances, pay bills, transfer funds, set card alerts, apply for a loan and much more. To register, just click ‘Register’ at the top right of the page.
- Mobile Banking: Apple or Android, Mazuma has an app for you! Download the app in the Apple App Store or Google Play Store and log in using your online banking credentials.
- Mobile Check Deposit: Deposit those checks while wearing your pj's, we'll never know. To deposit your check, use your Mazuma App and take a quick pic of the front and back of your check. Check out this awesome tutorial on how to use mobile check deposit.
- ATMs: As part of the COOP Shared Branching network, you have fee-free access to over 55,000 ATMS across the country.
I’ve lost my VISA debit or credit card; how can I get a new one?
If your card is lost, please give us a call at 913-574-5000. We will arrange for a new one to be sent to you.
My job has been affected, and I’m worried about paying my bills. Can you help?
- Yes and No. Our Federal Building Location on Pershing, and MRI Global locations do not have a drive thru, but the teams are still inside busy working. Our teams have stepped up and are handling many other duties including supporting our call center and other areas of the Credit Union.
- Yes! Mazuma is all about People Helping People. We are here to help in the good times and not so good times. Give our team a call at 913-574-5000 and let us know what’s happening and we will work hard to find a way to help. Currently we are offering:
- Skip A Pay: Available on most loans and credit cards. This will allow you to skip your next loan payment. While Skip A Pay doesn’t apply to first mortgage loans if you are having trouble making your payment please contact us directly at 913-574-5000.
- Loan Modifications: Each situation is different, and we want to work through the options with you. Give us a call and we will evaluate your options.
- Short term unsecured loans: Mazuma offers a variety of options to meet your short-term cash needs. In some circumstances, we can extend your first payment beyond 30 days. Apply online through online or mobile banking.
- XtraCash: This is a small unsecured loan designed for short term needs.
- CD: Have a 3 or 6-month Certificate of Deposit? Mazuma is waiving the early withdrawal fees for our 3 and 6-month CDs.
- 0% CD Secured Loan: To help you keep earning interest, instead of surrendering a CD to get cash, Mazuma is now offering 0% loans when secured against any Mazuma Certificate of Deposit in amounts up to $5000. This loan application is found on our web-site under the loans tab.
How do I protect myself from scammers and potential risk?
Mobile Check Deposit Tutorial
iPhone Mobile App Tutorial
Android Mobile App Tutorial
Text Message Banking Tutorial
iPad Bill Pay Tutorial
Android Tablet Tutorial
Protect yourself by being aware of suspicious communication. This includes calls, emails, and text messages. Regardless of who asks, whether it is someone claiming to be from Mazuma, an online friend or family member, the IRS, or someone claiming that they need the information to help you in some way, you should never share your online banking or mobile banking username and password with anyone!
Mazuma Team Members will never ask you for this information. If you receive any communication that does, please call us at 913-574-5000
so that we can assist you. Scam artists take advantage of times like these to gain access to accounts. Common scams that financial institutions are seeing include COVID-19 related scams, romance scams, job-offer scams, payday lending scams and any number of other types of scams that focus on gaining access to your information and accounts. To keep track of your accounts, we recommend downloading our mobile app and setting up your accounts for text message alerts